The following is a set of guidelines in order to successfully complete a league transfer:
- The General Secretary of the club wishing to sign the player MUST submit a seven-day notice of approach to the General Secretary of the club the player is currently registered to.
- During the seven day notice no contact can be made to the player or parent of the player.
- The transfer form will be issued on completion of the seven-day notice, or if the General Secretary of the club the player is currently registered too notifies to waive the seven-day notice then the form will be issued earlier.
- Please ensure that the Transfer Secretary is copied in on all correspondence (firstname.lastname@example.org). Failing to do so will cause delays to the transfer.
- All three parts of the transfer form MUST be fully completed and returned to 24 Dereham Road, Shipdham, Thetford Norfolk, IP25 7NA for processing along with the £10.00 transfer fee.
- The player MUST NOT play for his/her new team until clearance has been received by email from the Transfer Secretary.
- All transfer will normally be processed with 48 hours of receipt of the completed form.
It is very important that the above guidelines are followed without fail, or delays will occur during the process.
Once complete Norfolk FA will be informed of the transfer and the player moved on Full-Time.